Guest DIESEL40 Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 When do you guys typically go squirrel hunting? I normally only go in the morning and preferably when it is cool. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Best time to get a tree rat I like mornings too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest indianahunter1 Posted August 21, 2006 Report Share Posted August 21, 2006 Re: Best time to get a tree rat morning's and when it get's cool !!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Best time to get a tree rat Like the morning and evening the best. But ill hunt em all day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Best time to get a tree rat It depends. If youre only after one or two evenings are a great time. The thing about then is they will hit the nest and not come back out because its close to dark. As far as doing some hard core hunting I perfer mornings. When that sun comes up and they touch down I get really excited! You can wait them out and usually kill a couple too before you have to move on! Im getting the bug! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest MikeWinters Posted August 23, 2006 Report Share Posted August 23, 2006 Re: Best time to get a tree rat when im waiting for deer at dawn i ususaly see 6 squrriels coming down the trees and messing around Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunterfisherman Posted August 23, 2006 Report Share Posted August 23, 2006 Re: Best time to get a tree rat I like mornings too but I have shot my share in the late afternoons. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.