africam

Guest Colorado Bob

Guest Colorado Bob

Has anyone been watching---africam? It's a camera set up on a waterhole near Kuger National Park in South Africa. It's pretty neat---I've seen zebra, wildebeest, impala, plus a hyena last nite. Website is www.wavelit.com then click on africam. I read a post somewhere saying the best time is 8-10AM eastern. It's summer over there now & the animals are coming to water cause of the high tempertures. Check it out & post what you see.

Also the audio is real cool----you get to hear alot of birds. CB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bullseye78

Re: africam

i was watching a few elephants drinking water for about thirty minutes and then a jeep pulled up in the back and 4 guys got out with ak-47s and started shooting them. i think i jus witnessed live poaching

Guest Herd_Bull

i havent seen anything since the first time i went on there...lol, the first time i seen everythin that i posted in there, plus a herd of zebras after...ive been on lots since and still nothin...lol

Guest Colorado Bob

I saw an elephant, this morning. Plus the birds were really going. I love the call of the franklin. To me it's Africa. Just like the cooing of the mourning dove reminds me of south Texas. CB

Lots of wildebeasts on there right now. Last night I watched the sun come up. Pretty neat. Don't think I woulds ever camp out there. Those flippin birds are SO LOUD and they NEVER go to sleep!!!! mad.gifcrazy.gif

Besides that, we heard an animal making a very scary sound. Freaked my boys out!! ooo.gifooo.gif