craig mack Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 It finally got cold around here. I love it!!! I may actually be able to go ice fishing soon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunting_boy Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! lol well if it gets that cold then good luck with the fishing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
christsavedme Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! I know what you mean.....been spitting sleet and snow here all morning! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JakeE141414 Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! Yep, did for MN just last week... finally get to put some hours in on the ice! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! Thats great that it found you. Found us about a week ago and is looking good threw all next week. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! yep its getting that way here also, checked some of my local areas for ice, its getting close ill be out on the ice possbibly tomorrow, monday afternoon for sure Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunting_boy Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! its snowing and sletting here like crazy at the moment Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LETMGROW Posted January 20, 2007 Report Share Posted January 20, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! I can't believe today is Jan 20 and I have yet to plow my driveway this winter. Amazing, but I'm not complaining! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! what is really amazing is, I havnt plowed snow yet either..thats rare for Northern Wis.!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest NWTF Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! yea it is winter lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! [ QUOTE ] I can't believe today is Jan 20 and I have yet to plow my driveway this winter. Amazing, but I'm not complaining! [/ QUOTE ] Heck I have several times already and I live in MO... And its snowing now as we speak.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grant-KS Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! Pretty chilly in SC KS. Last sunday 2-3" of sleet/freezing rain, quite a bit of it still around, ice skating and hockey on huge ponds with 6-8" of ice, just got about 8" of snow dumped on us today. Yep, ol' man winter has entered the building! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! Saw some stuff in the air floating around yesterday here, thought it might be flakes. Nope just skeeters and bugs. Is cooler here though, closer to normal temps for this time of year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! Yep, think it's here. We were down to 28 last night around 10:30 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! It found us even better this morning. Snow is coming down hard. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted January 21, 2007 Report Share Posted January 21, 2007 Re: I think winter finally arrived! It is not suposed to get over the freezing mark here in the next week. It's snowing here right now, there is abouot an inch on the ground so far and still coming good!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.