a great start to a 4 day weekend..


tp793

Recommended Posts

includes waking up and throwing up everything you've eaten for the past few days. Man, I'm sick as a dog right now. I knew it had to be coming soon cause I haven't been sick in a reallly long time, but I guess when she comes, she comes hard and at any given time. Guess its time to catch up on some sleep and some tucked away hunting videos.. crazy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.