Guest Herd_Bull Posted March 25, 2007 Report Share Posted March 25, 2007 i am lookin' at buying a new rifle, and i've been interested in the thompson centre rifles (the encore)...for anyone who shoots them or knows about them, what do you think of them...??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mehunter Posted March 25, 2007 Report Share Posted March 25, 2007 Re: Thompson I bought one two years ago, and now it is all I hunt with. I've hunted everything from coyotes to moose, and absolutely love the way it shoots. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJ Posted March 25, 2007 Report Share Posted March 25, 2007 Re: Thompson I have had my TC Encore since 1999. I bought a TC Contender back in 1994. I have had factory and custom barrels for it. I have to admit its one of my least favorite guns in my safe. I will grab my NEF Handi Rifle before I grab my Encore. Its definately more accurate and the barrels are a lot cheaper. There are many guys here that have and love the guns. I am not one of them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest okla_bowhunter Posted March 25, 2007 Report Share Posted March 25, 2007 Re: Thompson my dad just bought the new pro-hunter with a .280 barrel, and he really loves it. He topped it with a nikon scope, and i shot it the other day and it was nice. With the recoil pad on it, it hardly kicks at all. feels like a .243. I highly reccomend them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunterDWL Posted March 26, 2007 Report Share Posted March 26, 2007 Re: Thompson i have one and love it its an awsome gun no complaints here Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest nyhunter315 Posted March 26, 2007 Report Share Posted March 26, 2007 Re: Thompson i just bought one in a 270 win cant find a scope base that fits right good luck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.