Western glass(new pair tomorrow)

Guest andymansavage

Guest andymansavage

I'm headed to cabelas tomorrow to trade in my Alaskan Guides towards a pair of Euros. I have tried them side by side with the big 3 and they are awesome. Just called customer service and had them grab a pair for me to pick up. Anyone ever used them? I have read a lot of reviews and am pumped to test them out myself on mulies, elk, and (cross my fingers) desert sheep this fall.

Andy

Guest andymansavage

Bob, I did check them out as well. I really like the leica, but the euros are a little brighter to my eyes. The swaros seemed to be slightly better optically, but they were quite a bit heavier than the cabelas. It didn't hurt that the euros were $600 less either. I really like the Leica Duovids if I had the $$.

Andy

Guest andymansavage

I took them out last night. Didn't make it to the hills, just around the house. These things are Awesome! Half an hour after the sun went down I could see every detail of brush and trees at 500 yds. I'll get out in the hills this week to see if they can help me find some elk sheds.

Andy