hoytbowhunter Posted August 2, 2007 Report Share Posted August 2, 2007 Well I made the mistake of takeing my bow to get tuned up last night and while I was there I shot A new Hoyt Avenger and to make a long story short I'll Be going back sometime next week to pick it up I'm super pumped. When I get it I'll try to get some pictures up for you guys. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted August 2, 2007 Report Share Posted August 2, 2007 Congrats...there seems to be a little of that fever going around Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rhine16 Posted August 2, 2007 Report Share Posted August 2, 2007 Congratulations. Probably wasnt a mistake ha, just one to your wallet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dawg Posted August 2, 2007 Report Share Posted August 2, 2007 Congrats!!!! I just got a new bow too..........hope you do well this season! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigbuck145 Posted August 2, 2007 Report Share Posted August 2, 2007 Congrats on the new bow hope you stick a good one this season Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.