Good Morning

superguide

P1010187-2.jpg

Ty,Emily and I went out for moose this A.M-we went to edge of a big cutblock-sound familiar Sureshot lol. The wind was straight from the east and we glassed a moose about a half mile off. Emily and I stayed put and Ty made a stalk. He had it at 100 yards with a good rest but was holding off to be certain it was a bull. Some quads started up and pushed the moose off the ridge and he saw a spike horn-by the time he ran up to the ridge he was 250 yards off trotting and Ty missed him. I'm glad he did the right thing and waited to be sure he was legal. His little sister was ready to start quartering and packing.

awsome man, I rememebr that clearcut way to well lol, we walked and glassed that nearly every am, that is the clearcut I took the buck from last day prob, just west of there on the first trail to the north is were a couple were taken first day, also the third cutline west by the clearcut back abotu a mile is were we seen a ton of sign,just wish it was thsi cool last fall!good luck Ty, I want a steak buddy!!!