Check Out This Bull!!!!!WOW

coles

Last weekend my girlfriend and i were hunting and we looked up on the hill and there were two pickups parked up there. I looked through my binos to see who it was and make sure they werent trespassing. It was one of my friends land that they were on and he has had some major problems with peopl trespassing. So we drove up there to see who it was. When we got up there they had a monster bull in the back of their pickup. So when my girlfriend saw that she paniced thinking that they had shot the big 7 point bull that we have been after all season. She drew 1 out of 30 special either sex permits for around her land and when we drove up i could see that this bull was also a huge 7 point. So we thought they had killed the one we have been after. But after seeing that it was they guy who owned the land we went and talked to him. He said he shot the bull that morning but then told us he was joking and that it was shot by the daughter of the other guy in the truck. They were on their way home from the Missouri River Breaks to Whitefish or Kalispel and stoped by to show everyone. I could see my girlfriend let out a sigh of relief knowing that her bull was still up there somewhere. So here are the pics of this monster bull. They said he would score around 380"! The father said he had been putting in for the breaks for 29 years and never drew a bull permit and his daughter drew one her 2nd year putting in for it. So here are the pics...

hugebull.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

hugebull2.jpg