Denver Cabela's delayed

silvertip_co

When I was in Colorado Springs last year, at the hotel there was a Cabelas pamphlet in the "things to do" rack at the hotel.

Cool I thought, a Cabelas in Denver. Then I opened the pamphlet and it said, "Coming Soon!"

Now that kind of made me mad! What kind of tease is that?

It's not as if the folks staying at the hotel are gonna be there long enough for "Coming Soon!" Now you're saying, for crying out loud, I'd be waiting until '09!

What moron thought up that advertising prank?

When I was in Colorado Springs last year, at the hotel there was a Cabelas pamphlet in the "things to do" rack at the hotel.

Cool I thought, a Cabelas in Denver. Then I opened the pamphlet and it said, "Coming Soon!"

Now that kind of made me mad! What kind of tease is that?

It's not as if the folks staying at the hotel are gonna be there long enough for "Coming Soon!" Now you're saying, for crying out loud, I'd be waiting until '09!

What moron thought up that advertising prank?

They wanted you to rent the room for "a few" more nights ....LMBO :D

That's a bummer, but..you still have Outdoor world :D I could have set up camp in that store :)

I think when my apt lease runs out in Oct I'll go get me one a lot closer to Outdoor World. The Democommie convention in Denver will be over by then and I may even go back to hotelling if I still have a job.

Glad you liked the store buckee. It was a real treat to take you there and hear your very first comments as we got out of the truck. One of life's special moments :)

I think when my apt lease runs out in Oct I'll go get me one a lot closer to Outdoor World. The Democommie convention in Denver will be over by then and I may even go back to hotelling if I still have a job.

Glad you liked the store buckee. It was a real treat to take you there and hear your very first comments as we got out of the truck. One of life's special moments :)

Yeah, I was in awe Charlie. We just don't have Great stores catering to Outdoorsman and hunters like that up here. :) I thought it was awesome.(still do;))

Good food too...eh :D