Wyoquestion

silvertip_co

I've got a LOT of time off now since I am working a new schedule, which should continue for a long time to come. Am thinking on a fall r.i.f.l.e. Wyohunt, long weeknd type of deal, DIY, public land, etc. Any suggestions for a buck antelope and then a mulie buck hunt within drive from Denver??? I 'll have 4 days off at a time so...

Guest Colorado Bob

Do you get Eastman's Hunting Journal? They have WY antelope units list in this issue. Should be really helpful. If you don't have---i can mail you mine. Antelope should be real doable. Don't know about muleys. CB

Do you get Eastman's Hunting Journal? They have WY antelope units list in this issue. Should be really helpful. If you don't have---i can mail you mine. Antelope should be real doable. Don't know about muleys. CB

Yes I am big Eastmans fan. I have the latest mag but hadnt read it yet due to spending time working on my taxes. I did look over the Lopez buck story but thats it so far.

Thanks.

Guest WY Hunter

Both the Shierly basin and the Red desert have alot of public land antelope, there are alot of deer out in the Red Desert as well, that would be my choice, but you will need a preference point to gaurentee both tags.