Wyoming Draw Results

Well --- again --- I did not draw my elk tag. But again my wife did. Life's just not fair is it. I must be from the shallow end of the gene pool when it comes to drawing tags. She drew an area 7 bull tag.

Two years ago she drew a area 76 bull tag. She took a very nice 6x6. I suppose this year she is going to get a booner. Like I said -- life's just not fair. At least I get to go and film it.

Guest Colorado Bob

I didn't draw a tag----none in WY, none in NM, none in Colorado. And oh, yeah---nothing in Powerball either. Guess I'll get an OTC bull tag. CB

hey vermont -- dont mean to be nosey but why can't you come and what area did you draw your tag for? Good elk tags are really hard to come by for good hunts. One really needs to do all he can to take advantage of them. If it is just a general then no problem you didn't take one from someone else.

hey vermont -- dont mean to be nosey but why can't you come and what area did you draw your tag for? Good elk tags are really hard to come by for good hunts. One really needs to do all he can to take advantage of them. If it is just a general then no problem you didn't take one from someone else.

My draw was for Antelope, .. ;)

I most likely won't be able to make it for some family problems and my wifes medical issues that most regulars on here are aware of .. ;)

Nothing is set in stone as of yet, but it's not looking good as of right now.... believe me this is my dream hunt, and my buddy Steve B. as bent over backwards for me to attend this hunt and it absolutely crushes me to no end that I may not be able to attend ... :(:(:(

I wish this draw was transferable,, I'd give it to a disabled hunter to fill .. :(:(

NOW I'M REALLY DEPRESSED :o:(