Mirage Posted July 1, 2008 Report Share Posted July 1, 2008 Anyone used one or put one up. I Put one up this weekend and it was a bear to put together once together it went up nice seems roomy. I dont like the shooting rail how it bows up. I fliped it over so it angles down. I would take it off but it holds the seat up. any comment? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booner164 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Share Posted July 1, 2008 I just got one and have not put it up yet....I am worried the box was damaged in shipping and i am hoping all the parts are there.....what type of tree did you put it up too??? big or little and could you do it yourself??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sskybnd Posted July 1, 2008 Report Share Posted July 1, 2008 i have one i bought last year, we had to look at the box more than the instructions, it is a good stand, roomy, the only thing i found out about it is, for a bow hunter its hard to stand up from the seat i had to grab the shooting rail just to stand up. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirage Posted July 2, 2008 Author Report Share Posted July 2, 2008 I just got one and have not put it up yet....I am worried the box was damaged in shipping and i am hoping all the parts are there.....what type of tree did you put it up too??? big or little and could you do it yourself??? No I needed 3 people to put up this stand. I too looked at the box more then the very unhelpful directions. Then i notice the picture of the stand on the box was not the same as the stand I bought. I guess they made some upgrades to it. Now that it is up it is a VERY roomy stand. cant wait for season to start. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booner164 Posted July 2, 2008 Report Share Posted July 2, 2008 Thanks and good luck hunt'n Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.