Team #6 -- Trails End

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I'm just checking in with the team. It looks like we got a pretty good team this year. ;) I'll volunteer to make the team a Signature if we can all come up with and agree upon a name.

For those of you who don't know me my name is Nadine (or you can call me by my nickname which is Moon) and I'm 23 years old from Pennsylvania. This will be my second year of archery deer hunting and my tenth year of rifle deer hunting. I have two hunting trips planned this deer season.

The first one is coming up the first week of November which will be a week long archery deer and turkey hunting trip. My second trip will be the first week of December and it will be a week long rifle deer hunting trip. I pulled three doe tags again this year and of course I have a buck tag that comes with my license. Hopefully I'll at least come home with a doe, if not a buck this year.

I hope everyone on the team manages to check in on time and we all have successful and safe hunting seasons! Good luck everyone! :D

Hey guys! Looks like we have a good team =)

Our name doesn't really matter to me.

Archery season starts this Saturday! But I won't get out much to hunt until the next weekend probably.

Rifle starts the third weekend of October I believe.

superguide.. if you're reading this.. I wouldn't hit a deer with my Olds on purpose.............I read your post to dad, he laughed for a long time lol.