Son (13) is having a great year.

bugleward

Hope the pictures work for me. My son is having a fantastic year. Take a look. The lope was taken Oct. 19, The sheep was taken Oct 29 and the muley was take Nov. 1, 08. Grandma says he is going to be spoiled. I think she is right. He really worked his tail off for the sheep. The lope and deer were very easy hunts. He said the sheep was the hardest toughest and funnest thing he has ever done. Bugleward

williams08deer.jpg

williams-08-lope.jpg

william'ssheep.jpg

williams08deer.jpg.25a164e2908fde55ee3b46fed415d0f8.jpg

williams-08-lope.jpg.672e52f4233c7c2caa7a43356348e796.jpg

581c874b4d6b0_williamssheep.jpg.07d93455bcbfb2c4deff65c350c5e5c9.jpg

oh man it is great. However I am really tired. I still have a premium elk tag for my wife to take care of and still two special draw deer tags for wife and daughter. I'm tired. lol

Too many gut piles this year. I need to get back in shape if I am going to keep up with the family and all the hunting that seems to be coming about. The darn taxidermy bill is really getting stupid now. I could buy a new pickup for what that taxidermy bill is. I am averaging four per year now. There are two mule deer a sheep and a lope there now. If wife pounds a good bull elk and wither wife or daughter get big buck deer then it will get even worse. Geez. I have quit shooting things for the most part just because I cannot afford to. I know it's a horrible problem to have.

Bugleward