2009 RT Alaska Moose Hunt

mrswtnhunt

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful quiet on the "northern" front! What's happening?

Think they are headed to Anchorage to the airport Orlan. I know my wife and daughter are flying out tonight, pretty sure Norm and Mike are as well. Will be leaving here in just about 12 hours to head to the airport to pick the girls up.

Who was the mystery guest and who was the mystery cook?

LOL. Not sure if Kathleen is going to tell who the mystery guest was Steve. Imagine some pics may start to surface soon.

Mystery cook was no mystery, that was Mike Little. From what I heard Catrina got to be a cook some too.

How did the T-shirts turn out that Kathleen had made for everyone? :):)

Don't know that she had them made Steve. Might ask Kathleen about that.

C'mon hunters, I am die'ing here waiting for updates/pitcures....

Will probably be this weekend before we get to sit down with the wifes and our daughters pictures at the computer and resize and upload the ones they want to upload, but they got some pretty good pics.

We didn't have t-shirts???? Christina and I did manage to remember to take a couple hats with us and we got everyone to sign them before we came home. I think that hat is going to go everywhere with me.....lol

I lost my hat on the mountain trek I took. Kathleen gave me her Realtree hat that everyone signed. She told me she will look into getting the T-shirts made, but it may be too large an expense for just a few.

Wow, this reads like 3rd grade....

Nike was a great asset on this hunt for sure. The man can flat out cook! He did babysat with Kathleen's kids and made sure of everyone's needs. Thanks Mike!

Mike was a great asset on this hunt for sure. The man can flat out cook! He babysat with Kathleen's kids and made sure of everyone's needs. Thanks Mike!