Could use some prayers today


RTPROFamily

Recommended Posts

I just received a call that my mother is in the Emergency room at the hospital (she is 81). She had an emergency hernia operation a couple of weeks ago and now her care giver said she is having chest pains. It doesn't look good. My daughters eyes were matted shut this morning, so it looks like pink eye for sure. I can't call her Dr. until after 9 this morning. I also have 2 cows that could have a calf anytime. I just hope that everyone will be okay. I have been up all night calling Randy and my husband to make sure they are awake while driving.

Darla

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.