Wyoming Antelope @ Steve B's

Swamphunter

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the hunters on successful hunts. Looks like everyone had a great time!

It was an AWESOME time! Steve B,a nd Rilda are THE BEST HOSTS without a doubt. Steve B's knowledge of the animals is unsurpassed by anyone. From continually glassing the properties he hunts, he knows what bucks are where and where they water, and which one is dominant... man Steve knows these bucks patterns better than the bucks do! This is what kept me after my buck for 4 days until eventually getting him on Friday.

Thanks again Steve!!!!

It was an AWESOME time! Steve B,a nd Rilda are THE BEST HOSTS without a doubt. Steve B's knowledge of the animals is unsurpassed by anyone. From continually glassing the properties he hunts, he knows what bucks are where and where they water, and which one is dominant... man Steve knows these bucks patterns better than the bucks do! This is what kept me after my buck for 4 days until eventually getting him on Friday.

Thanks again Steve!!!!

Couldn't have said it much better myself, Ken! ;) I had a BLAST and was absolutely ecstatict to harvest my first two big game bow kills, Steve witnessing the doe! :D:cool: Thanks again, Steve and Rilda! :)

Dakota :)

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. Even though I arrived at Steve's a little late I got to meet

Dakota ,Seth and Bruce of the Honey Creek Outdoors crew. It is always nice seeing Steve and my extended

WY. family. Steve and Rilda always bend over backwards to accommodate us and taking an antelope

of the caliber that I did was just a bonus! It is always so much fun just visiting. Thanks again for the

opportunity to hunt there.

It is a great place to hunt and I hope that more can do it next year!