Wyoming Antelope @ Steve B's

Swamphunter

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Tony. Man oh man some day I am going to hunt mulies, that is a good pic of an impressive buck. Hoping to take my oldest daughter and live a dream hunt next year for mule deer and antelope.

Could not see Ken's pics for some reason, but can see Tony's just fine. May be my computer, will have to try again later.

great pictures, tony. most don' t know that you had to go back to yellowstone a second time because some low life stole your camera.

the hco team left today. Jana left without an antelope, but she missed a 15, 30 and 42 yard shot. the team met randy & randy last night, as they got in about 10. then, at 4am this morning they were rolling down the highway. dakota will be home about 2 pm, the rest of the crew goes on to madison wisconsin, another 6 hours. all i-90, which is good.

now, let's see how many antelope randy misses... (yea, right). i have a little something up my sleeve about a buck they wanted last year and couldn't get on. maybe in a few hours.

Randy and dad arrived about 10pm last night they stayed up and talked until about 2am!:clown:

He did get to meet Dakota.

I talked with them about an hour ago and they were headed to Wally world to get his license.

2 years ago today is when Randy shot that nice P&Y buck at Steve's, let's hope he can to it again this afternoon!!

I have a feeling he's gonna get a nice one Darla. :)

And both Randy's talking until 2am is a record I think. I figured getting there as late as 10 they'd be up talking until 5:00am :clown::clown: