Montana results are out!

coles

Well i just checked my status as well as my girlfriend's and neither of us got any permits. Im really disappointed but atleast i wont have to stress over getting time off work to fill those permits. I know i asked this a while back but did anyone else get montana permits?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cole - the kids and I drew antelope tags for the Sweetgrass Hills north of Chester. That is always an amazing hunt - can't wait. Other than that, just a mule deer doe tag for Tanner (15) - we will try to fill that with his bow - it's his first year bow hunting. Other than that, we will just get after the elk and deer with our general tags and see what happens. Good luck this season!

Mark

Good luck to you guys too! My dad and youngest brother drew antelope tags for the area east of our home town. He accidentally wrote the wrong numbers down and didnt get the area that we always hunt. Oh well. My girlfriend and I put in for the area that my dad accidentally put in for. So Dad and brother got our tags! lol. dad also got a elk bow permit for a really good area west of Choteau so hopefully ill be able to get some time off work and school to help him get his first elk with a bow.

I drew a rifle tag for Miles city area

Not too terribly far from where I normally hunt...

I always put in for the western units in this state.(North Dakota).... Pulled a muzzleloader tag this year, as well as a Mulie a doe tag in unit 4d. I put in for secondary tags in units south of 4d....

I "should" have enough tags to 3 or 4 rifles out this fall. :gunsmilie: