Realtree Gridiron Fantasy Football League Smack Talkin' Thread

craig mack

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather not see deer than what happened to me. I missed a Pope & Young and now starting to think that it is the owner of my sheds from last year. I keep getting more worked up over the deal. I do know one thing the bush that I hit that deflected my arrow in the river is now chasing my arrow in the river itself. I cut that sucker down! Still not happy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TennesseeTurkey
Celler Dwellers you better tell your boys to step it up or they packing bags and heading home!

Yeah Im done for but at least I lost to the BEST.... Hope you win it all Dawg Pound.... After being 2-5 and then making the playoffs at 9-5 I think I did pretty well

WAY TO GO MOTORCITY KITTY! My guys just did not want to play this week! Nice job and it was fun. Thanks to all and a BIG thanks for the commish! Out of three fantasy league championship games I was in I finished 2nd in all of them. What a bad week for me. Two are money leagues and here are the points I lost by in all of them. My $80 league I lost by 1 point with Manning sitting half of the Indi game, my $25 league I lost by 1.4 points, and this league I lost by 19! What a year!

Edited by Stone Cold

WAY TO GO MOTORCITY KITTY! My guys just did not want to play this week! Nice job and it was fun. Thanks to all and a BIG thanks for the commish! Out of three fantasy league championship games I was in I finished 2nd in all of them. What a bad week for me. Two are money leagues and here are the points I lost by in all of them. My $80 league I lost by 1 point with Manning sitting half of the Indi game, my $25 league I lost by 1.4 points, and this league I lost by 19! What a year!

Thanks, the Peyton benching cost me in my money league as well. Late playoffs in fantasy can be pretty frustrating.

It was a fun whoopin on you guys. Now what did I win? An all expense paid trip to the Milk River to bow hunt with Micheal, Bill, and David. :yes: I wish!!!!