New walleye rod on the way!!

Strut10

On the way because two weeks ago I ran the power window of my Jeep up on the last 3" of the tip of my old one.

So I got to looking around & found that Cabela's had Fenwick HMG's and HMX's on sale for $30 off. Almost every size was sold out. But there was an HMG still left in the exact configuration that I wanted (6 foot, 1-piece, medium action)!!

So I got me a new wally pole coming. Hopefully I can keep it out of the windows.

brotha I hear ya, just funnin! :clown:

Caught many on Fenwicks, Shakespears, Diawa's, and abu's lol

I got more limit walleye pics than you can shake a jig at.

Most in the 6-8# range out of Erie with a handfull of 10+ lber's mixed in from Erie and years ago in Canada on the Nascoot river which is now owned by the Injuns.

Would hope you are not o dial-up if I ever post them all!

Edited by woolybear

Lol. I hear ya!...Sounds like you get in to em pretty good. I live in the Walleye state! People here are absolutely Walleye CRAZY. A lot of people sadly, believe the only two fish worth anything are walleyes and crappies. They are missin out on a lot of great fishin!

I've never fished Eerie but would love to tie into some big lake pigs. I mostly fish Rainy Lake, Kabetogama, some of my favorite rivers and some other secret little hot spots in Minnesota and Ontario lol. I've never gotten after em on Lake Superior either but I have the easy opportunity to.

I know you were just kidding, good fishin to ya man!