Diy 2010

DocMort

MT deer/elk. Gotta apply though. Guaranteed if you go with a guide but that isnt DIY. Chances are decent to get drawn. Also could do an antelope hunt. I think non-res can put in as a party and if one person in the party gets drawn, everyone else from the party gets a tag too.

wyoming has some excellent opportunities for antelope, deer & more. contact the chamber of commerce in the town you want to hunt, and you'll get a list of ranchers who allow hunting. or, i have a few names around gillette.

Yep, Steve's the man when it comes to western big game hunting. ;) Well...he's just the man period! :D

Dakota :)

The application process for tags is pretty simple, but the first thing you have to do is decide which unit you want to hunt in (and private land or public land) and how you want to hunt (bow or rifle). Then there are websites that give you the odds you have of drawing the hunt you are looking at. Once you have that all decided, you just have to submit your application.

I don't remember right off hand, but I believe the application deadline for antelope is in March. If you keep an eye on on this forum, I will have an update as to when the deadlines are. I will also be more than willing to help you with the application or with the research on the areas you are looking for. If you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks, I will keep my eyes on here. Its just going to be my brother, my dad and I we usually go with rifle, I wouldn't mind bow but I think they like the rifles better. Dad doesn't get enough time in with the bow to make it happen. Whats goin to be easier to hunt private or public?