Advertising big game hunts?

joeaveragehunter

I have a friend who runs a christian youth ministry in montana. He has secured some elk and buffalo tags on a indian reservation. His idea is to sell them to raise money for his regions budget. Does anyone have any suggestions on where or how he could get this info to the most people possible? He was thinking around $2ooo for a guaranteed buffalo hunt with an opportunity at an elk (either sex). Is this reasonable? Appreciate any help.

• 3 months later...

Hey there,

Just stumbled across your post. Was your friend able to sell his tags? What a neat opportunity and a great way to raise funds for youth. I wonder if there are more possibilities like this? Do you know if you have to be a tribal member or something like that to get tags?

Let me know if you have any info, as I have some charity contacts that may be interested. Thanks!

Jen

I have a friend who runs a christian youth ministry in montana. He has secured some elk and buffalo tags on a indian reservation. His idea is to sell them to raise money for his regions budget. Does anyone have any suggestions on where or how he could get this info to the most people possible? He was thinking around $2ooo for a guaranteed buffalo hunt with an opportunity at an elk (either sex). Is this reasonable? Appreciate any help.

Let me know if this is still availble. I would most likely be willing to do it. Sounds like a great opportunity to help folks in need as well as stock the freezer. I could also get Orlan to split it with me for half the meat.:)