Antelope Hunt - starring Jose Campos

buckee

Another successful Antelope hunt in Wyoming, by none other than, Steve Beilgard:)

This is Jose Campos. He came to me through the "Catch A Dream Foundation."

He has bone cancer and his dream was to hunt and shoot a good antelope.

Jose1.jpg

He had never shot a big game rifle before, so we used my 270 and we went to the range and he shot a real nice grouping.

Jose2.jpg

Then, after that was done I taught him how to call an antelope. :clown:

Jose3.jpg

Then hunting we went, and Jose got himself a very nice one. It should hit the boone & crockett. Jose shot one shot at 122 yards, with a solid kill.

Then, only one hour later he shot 209 yards and got himself a really nice doe.

SteveandJoseCamposandbuck.jpg

All in all, it was one, wonderful day. :)

Way to go Jose, Jose's family, Steve, Rilda and the Wish and Dream foundation. Awesome !!:)

I remember you saying you had a Catch a Dream kid coming and I was just thinking to myself this afternoon if he had shot one yet. Too cool, Steve! That is a VERY nice buck indeed and may God bless this young fellow and his family. I still can't thank you enough for taking me out elk hunting, Steve. ;)

Dakota :)

What more can I add here? The smiles do say it all. It is most special that this young man and his family could experience the joy Steve and Rilda bring to all who have shared their hospitality. There generosity and contribution to causes such as this is second to none. They have a special place in my heart and it is an honor to be their friend.

That is one heck of a nice antelope there, Jose. That is so cool that you got the chance to accomplish the dream. Great shooting, by the way! :)

• 3 weeks later...