20 boards

muggs

You know its a sad year when the Steeler's are struggling BADLY meanwhile Browns fans are still throwing in the towel early.:D:D

The Muggs Muggsbow of 2002 would have been all pumped up, thinking we have the Squeelers right were we want them tonight...believe it or not, I'm no longer letting my Cleveland homerness control my thoughts (Chris is going to comment on this).

My boy Brady looks the part (think I recall myself telling you all that long ago), but the Browns IR list includes their Pro Bowl nose tackle, their starting FS, Both starting MLBs, their starting left DE and his backup who was their main Dlineman they'd rotate...I'm sure Tomlin is thinking run heavy tonight with the strong winds, and I just don't see the Browns being able to stop it.

On top of that, our #1 wideout is a rookie, and our starting TE was signed off the practice squad last week (he is also rookie, looks pretty solid though), so Brady has limited resources.

The right side of their Oline is terrible.

Intense rush pressuring the right side of the line, run the ball 50x and the Steelers will win easy.

Edited by muggs

• 1 month later...
are you referring to the recent pictures that surfaced Toddy?

I was getting tired of the Vikings and Farve drama....

Bob and Tom had fun with that this morning. According to them, he's blessed in areas other than rebounding.

:yes:

I have changed my mind. I would say he may have a career ahead of him after all.:crutch:

Haha. This thread has officially found new life.:)

See already this thread is more entertaining :D:D