Bama or Texas tonight?

turkeydude

Listen, I am not taking anything away from Alabama here they have a great team, if they didnt they wouldnt be playing in the big game,BUT if a true freshman that did not see much playing time this year kept Texas in the game could you imagine what Colt McCoy would have accomplished that night. Colt McCoy is the best QB in college football hands down. Colts in horns win

I'm sorry, but the comment about losing one player is bogus. There's not a team out there that wouldn't drop a couple of notches by losing their QB. Now I realize that Bama's QB wasn't that good, but a QB runs the offense. Texas went from being up 3-0 and threatening to score a TD with a QB that was 2 for 2 to losing a game with a QB that was 15 for 40 with 4 int's and your saying that losing McCoy shouldn't have mattered?

I'll agree that last night Bama was the best team BUT if if's and but's were candy and nuts.....then if McCoy wouldn't have been hurt, Texas would be holding the trophy.

I'll agree that last night Bama was the best team BUT if if's and but's were candy and nuts.....then if McCoy wouldn't have been hurt, Texas would be holding the trophy.

Bingo!!!! I was all for Alabama, BUT if McCoy had not been hurt, I do believe Texas would have walked all over Alabama

I'm sorry, but the comment about losing one player is bogus. There's not a team out there that wouldn't drop a couple of notches by losing their QB. Now I realize that Bama's QB wasn't that good, but a QB runs the offense. Texas went from being up 3-0 and threatening to score a TD with a QB that was 2 for 2 to losing a game with a QB that was 15 for 40 with 4 int's and your saying that losing McCoy shouldn't have mattered?

:yes: