Tony Romo

muggs

Don't personally care for him, or any player for the cowgirls, but Tony's line let him down, can't put that all on him.

Just love to see Jerry stew on the sidelines though, LMAO.

What's really cool with that new surround sound HD TV we got last month is the back speakers pick up a lot of the crowd noise. Sometimes it's annoying because it will pick up a person cussing, but the funny thing the other day, when it was apparent the Cowgirls were going to get beat, was this dude in the crowd said something like "How big is that scoreboard now Jerry..."

:D

Romo made a some bad choices that resulted in turnovers, but that Minn defense took it to him hard. Also, after those turnovers, Favre had his way with the Cowgirls. Favre got more pressure from the DB's in this commercial than he did last weekend from the Dallas D.....

Also, hours of entertainment while looking for that Favre vid, check this one:

Edited by Ohiobucks

Romo has only been a starter for the last 3 1/2 seasons. If you compare stats with P. Manning then Romo's look better. He's getting better and just needs another year or 2 under his belt and Dallas will dominate... AGAIN!!! You Dallas/Romo haters are so ridiculous!!! LOL

BTW... they beat the Saints to end their undefeated season and beat the Eagles twice to get the 3 seed and win a playoff game... I'd say those were "big" games that Romo won!!! :yes:

He has one good receiver and a tight end thats pretty good when he shows up. I can think of lots of teams just as talented. Dallas isn't as great as you think.

They can run the ball as good as anybody and play D as good as anybody. If you have that, all you need is a QB who doesn't turn the ball over and is a good enough passer to keep the oppositions defense honest and you can win.

Romo turns it over way too much.

They can run the ball as good as anybody and play D as good as anybody. If you have that, all you need is a QB who doesn't turn the ball over and is a good enough passer to keep the oppositions defense honest and you can win.

Romo turns it over way too much.

Romo had 26 TD's, 9 Int's, and lost 4 fumbles

Brady had 28 TD's, 13 Int's, and lost 2 fumbles

Manning had 33 TD's, 16 Int's and 0 lost fumbles

I would say that Brady and Manning turn the ball over WAY too much also... but they both have Super Bowl rings. I guess I'm not following your logic on why Romo is such a bad QB when you compare his stats to the 2 best in the NFL.

Romo had 26 TD's, 9 Int's, and lost 4 fumbles

Brady had 28 TD's, 13 Int's, and lost 2 fumbles

Manning had 33 TD's, 16 Int's and 0 lost fumbles

I would say that Brady and Manning turn the ball over WAY too much also... but they both have Super Bowl rings. I guess I'm not following your logic on why Romo is such a bad QB when you compare his stats to the 2 best in the NFL.

Careful, you might confuse this thread by actually using stats & facts.:bang:

Ah, stats... Brady and Manning also win a few playoff games here and there.

If you had to pick one of those three to win you a game, you two going to tell me you're going with Romo, since they're regular season stats are comprable this past season?

Didn't think so. Let's face it, the dude is over-hyped.

Ah, stats... Brady and Manning also win a few playoff games here and there.

If you had to pick one of those three to win you a game, you two going to tell me you're going with Romo, since they're regular season stats are comprable this past season?

Didn't think so. Let's face it, the dude is over-hyped.

I will give you Brady & Manning as being better QB's. So out of all of the starting QB's out there, where do YOU rank Romo? And please give the QB's names that you say are better, besides the two above.

Due to Romo's playoff bumbles, I'd personally take Manning, Brady, Favre, Brees, Rivers, Warner, E. Manning and Schaub over Romo.

I'm not a big numbers guy. It's very hard to win a super bowl without a "crunch-time" QB...the one that makes good decisions under the worst pressure. Romo isn't one of them. In fact, given the talent that Dallas has fielded these past few years, I'd probably rate him as one of the worst.

I'm not saying that Romo was the only reason Dallas lost this year's game, but his track record would be enough for me to want a change, if I were a Dallas fan.

Due to Romo's playoff bumbles, I'd personally take Manning, Brady, Favre, Brees, Rivers, Warner, E. Manning and Schaub over Romo.

I'm not a big numbers guy. It's very hard to win a super bowl without a "crunch-time" QB...the one that makes good decisions under the worst pressure. Romo isn't one of them. In fact, given the talent that Dallas has fielded these past few years, I'd probably rate him as one of the worst.

I'm not saying that Romo was the only reason Dallas lost this year's game, but his track record would be enough for me to want a change, if I were a Dallas fan.

Well, guess I don't need to type much. That's exactly what I'm saying.