Lets talk about a DIFFERNT QB....

toddyboman

I still don't think they need to write off Leinart at this point, it may still be a little to early for that, but yeah it hasn't looked too good for him thus far.

McNabb is going to be a rumor to fill Warner's spot. I hear he lives in Wisenhunt's neighborhood etc...

We're also hearing McNabb rumors here in Cleveland since Holmgren is now in here. Reid is a Holmgren pupil, the GM the Browns hired was in a similar role in Philly and obviously, McNabb has played in Holmgren's style offense in Philly his entire career.

We're also hearing McNabb rumors here in Cleveland since Holmgren is now in here. Reid is a Holmgren pupil, the GM the Browns hired was in a similar role in Philly and obviously, McNabb has played in Holmgren's style offense in Philly his entire career.

That makes perfect sense. Classic Browns move. Hire a washed up has-been for a year. Fat contract, zero production.

That makes perfect sense. Classic Browns move. Hire a washed up has-been for a year. Fat contract, zero production.

Yeah, really. Instead of drafting him in 1999 like they should have, they'll bring him in 10 years later.

I mean, the guy will make them a better football team, but I don't think that's the way to go. They need to let Quinn play another year and then go elsewhere if he doesn't pan out. I'm not crazy about any QB in this draft, and the free agent market is pretty lean for them too. I don't think they need to cover the need of a QB with a two year band-aid like McNabb would be. We need to see what we have here first with Quinn, he's only made 12 starts and has been injured the past two years and was slowed by his own stupid holdout as a rook.

If it were up to me, I'd deal DA for whatever I could get, or just cut him outright to get out from under the 5 mil they'll owe him if no one wants to deal for him. Then I'd sign a few servicable vets to short-term deals and name Quinn the starter asap and use next season as a guage for the future of that position here.

Edited by muggs

Seems to be a theme here.

Not that I am interested, but, does he have any self-potraits?;););)

Not sure, but I'd guess he wouldn't need a well-placed coffee thermos to hide things like the other gentlemen in question would. :turned:

Toddy, the Browns already have a great fullback, we don't need Tebow.

If it were up to me, I'd deal DA for whatever I could get, or just cut him outright to get out from under the 5 mil they'll owe him if no one wants to deal for him. Then I'd sign a few servicable vets to short-term deals and name Quinn the starter asap and use next season as a guage for the future of that position here.

If I were Holgren, I would make a call to Crazy Al Davis and casually drop DA's name. Kid has a big time arm, which will make Davis wet his Depends. Soak him for a #2 and #5.