Utah Online apps accepted now

m gardner

Big game applications are now being accepted until march 1st. Utah does it online so if you make mistakes they guide you through it and you can correct them immediately. You need a general hunting license before applying that you can purchase immediately. The application fee is paid now too. You will not be charged for the permit unless you are drawn and then your credit card will be hit.

Mark

Another little known fact about Utah application period. The hunting license you have to buy is good for 365 days. Use me for an example, I bought mine last year on Feb. 5th. It is good until Feb 4th this year. Therefore I can submit my applications using that license. If I am drawn the permit that I will receive will be all that I need. In other words, if you do it right, you only have to buy a hunting license every other year.

Another little known fact about Utah application period. The hunting license you have to buy is good for 365 days. Use me for an example, I bought mine last year on Feb. 5th. It is good until Feb 4th this year. Therefore I can submit my applications using that license. If I am drawn the permit that I will receive will be all that I need. In other words, if you do it right, you only have to buy a hunting license every other year.

Thanks for the heads up... I just applied for elk and deer and didn't have to buy the regular license. Only 10 more years or so of applying and I might get my elk tag. :D