D Wade

TN Bucknasty

JMO but I think that Dwayne Wade is by far the best player in NBA basketball right now. He has a great attitude unlike some of the crybabies like Kobe and Lebron who are getting technicals and constantly running their mouths. I really feel bad for him because he's on such a pitiful team. He was amazing in the olympics and the all star game. I think if he had any help at all, the Heat could really do some post season damage. Anyone heard anything about what he might do next season or if the Heat are actually planning on getting some solid players to go with him? The Amare Stoudamire deal fell through this morning.

This is pretty funny.

Wade is the best two guard, but you're not realizing half of what LeBron does on the floor. He's not even trying to score half the time and he still averages nearly 30 a game. I would take him over Kobe though, he's a better team guy.

With LeBron though, it's all about how he makes people around him better, he's also a better defender than Wade. Don't get me wrong, Wade is a fine defender, just not at LeBron's level.

LeBron does cry about calls way too much, but his attitude is fine...he's one of the best leaders in the game.

Right now the Heat are the 5th best team in the East, probably about the 10th best in the league. They may win their first series but they can't hang with Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, or Cleveland.

Anyway, ya boy D Wade got hurt last night and only played 7 minutes.

Edited by muggs

This is pretty funny.

Wade is the best two guard, but you're not realizing half of what LeBron does on the floor. He's not even trying to score half the time and he still averages nearly 30 a game. I would take him over Kobe though, he's a better team guy.

With LeBron though, it's all about how he makes people around him better, he's also a better defender than Wade. Don't get me wrong, Wade is a fine defender, just not at LeBron's level.

LeBron does cry about calls way too much, but his attitude is fine...he's one of the best leaders in the game.

Right now the Heat are the 5th best team in the East, probably about the 10th best in the league. They may win their first series but they can't hang with Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, or Cleveland.

Anyway, ya boy D Wade got hurt last night and only played 7 minutes.

The thing that gets me is how much Wade stands out head and shoulders above the rest (even LeBron) when the elite play together. I know that Wade was coming off of the bench and he was leading scoring and steals at one point during the olympics. I think he might have finished that way. Pretty amazing that he's able to put up the kind of numbers he does when teams know that there are no other real threats on his team.

Lebron is a great player no doubt, and I'm probably a little biased against him because of his mouth and a lack of self control on the floor. He also has a lot of help on the floor and before some of his teammates showed up, he wasn't doing nearly as well.

That being said, I would hate to face either of them on the floor.

Edited by TN Bucknasty

I don't know man, in their last meeting, LeBron out-played Wade pretty badly. He made the shot that tied it up, then hit two clutch free throws to give the Cavs a 2 point lead, then D'd up on Wade and shut him down on the last play of the game.

Actually, the announcers pointed out that LeBron forced him to his weak side dribble (which I think is his right) and that came from how much LeBron studies scouting reports and watches film.

Add the fact that he's 6'8" 250 lbs. and is that quick with that sort of of court vision, there's never been anyone close to LeBron physical abilities. He's also younger than Wade.

LeBron is the best, maybe even the best ever but he needs to keep it up for another decade first.

Wade is great though. I'd still have to put him second to LeBron. I'm a huge Cavs fan, but honestly, that's unbiased.

Lebron is built about as well as any player could possibly hope to be. As for the Cavs/ Heat game, it is pretty easy to shut Wade down though because he is the only scoring option on that team. You never know if Lebron is going to give it off to Shaq, West, or someone else though. I think he's right there at the point to pass Wade, and he'll be there in the next year or two. I'm just personally not ready to say he's better.

How amazing would a team be that had both of them on it?! They wouldn't even need anyone else on the freaking roster! Both are free agents this summer.

How amazing would a team be that had both of them on it?! They wouldn't even need anyone else on the freaking roster! Both are free agents this summer.

Yeah, that would be something else.

btw- Cavs added Antawn Jamison last night. They gave up Big Z, but all signs point to Washington buying him out, and then him resigning with the Cavs after the 30 day waiting period.

You might as well hand them the rings right now. They're playoff rotation would be LeBron, Shaq, Jamison, Mo Williams, Delonte West, Anthony Parker, JJ Hickson, Andy Varejo, JaMarion Moon, Leon Powe. That is the deepest team in the league.

I don't think LeBron is leaving Cleveland though. The way the NBA is structure, they can offer more money and one more year than other teams, and he has one of the richest owner's in the league, and one of the best GMs who've shown they're committed to doing anything it takes to surround him with all the talent he can hope for.

If he wins it this year, he best chance for more rings will be right where he's at.

Edited by muggs

Jamison was a good signing but I'm not ready to crown them champs yet. I will be rooting for them to win it all, but the Lakers are looking good right now. 4 straight without Kobe? I know the Cavs have won 14 straight, but playoffs are a different animal all together. Not much playoff experience on that Cavs roster.

I have to disagree with the premature crowing of these two players. First, lebron, there is a guy named... ahhh... oh ya, michael jordan, he has a long, long, long way to go to top that man. As for wade going in as one of the best all time, I heard talk like that about people named vince carter, tracy mcgrady, and grant hill. Each broke down with the potential to be one of the best. I am not saying either won't achieve what you said, but lets wait a few more years before we start throwing the word best ever even with the words one of in front of them.

I have to disagree with the premature crowing of these two players. First, lebron, there is a guy named... ahhh... oh ya, michael jordan, he has a long, long, long way to go to top that man.

It's pretty obvious LeBron can do things on the court even guys like Magic and Michael couldn't do. Jordan is still the man because of his titles, but LeBron is only 25. He has at least anohter decade in him and he's still a little raw in some areas.

I'm not really even sure how Powe is going to fit into this rotation. Actually, the Cavs have so much depth, Mike Brown is going to have to settle on 8 or 9 guys and just stick with them. That's going to be their biggest issue, they have some time to figure it out, but they have to have it grooved before playoff time.

I actually think that could cost them a shot at the finals.