Tiger Woods Apology

The_Kat

Like was already posted, he doesn't owe me an apology for sure. Personally I could care less, but it is a bad situation for his kids. This is all a well scripted process he's going through to get back into the game. Seems like he's partly taking responsibility for his actions while in the background checking into sex addiction treatment (if that rumor is true) and therefore trying to make himself a victim at the same time. In these things you can always just follow the money in everything that happens, from his affairs, to his wife not leaving, to his apology....... it's all about the $

He didn't owe me an apology or the majority of the people out here. He needs to do his apologizing at home, I could care less.

Yep

Spot on there.....

I wish he would just get back on the golf course, it is much more entertaining to watch when he is playing.

Yep

yep

yep.

Yep

I could care less if he ever apologized to me..............His wife should be the only one worrying about that.

Yep

Personally didn't see it. Heard snipets, but it sounded scripted for sure.

Tiger Woods was never a big fan of mine; therefore, I really don't care about what he does in his off time or in his golfing career. I am more concerned about him praying to Buddha than I am about watching him make an apology to the nation on TV. When he takes his last breath someday, the fans aren't the ones who will matter. He obviously does not have his priorities straight if he is apologizing to the nation right now. I feel bad for the guy actually...

Edited by TreeStandBowHunter