Member's Rides - ATV's, Boats, Snowmobiles, Utility Vehicles

LOL... all those shiney parts and toys.... mine are mud caked baked on i think... i will have to take some new photos... but...

2004 honda rubicon 500 3800 miles

2005 yamahahahaha wolverine ( kiddo's ) 350 2000 miles

2007 suzi. Vinson 500 ( manuel) 4600 miles

2008 arctic cat Prowler 650.. the only belt drive i own... 1500 miles 0n it....

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 660, 27" ITP Mudlite XLs, 14" ITP Wheels, HMF utility exhaust

Before wheels and tires

Feb-3.jpg

After wheels and tires

MudLites2.jpg

Rode for about an hour out in the lake when it was really low and it took me about 3 hours to clean off all the mud and get all the grass out of the shocks and frame.

Picture003-2.jpg

Here is what it sounds like with the HMF exhaust.

th_video4.jpg

Used to have this 2001 Polaris RMK 700 bored out to 780cc with twin pipes and 144" track until i blew the motor up and sold it to my dad. sounds pretty sweet huh?

th_cole8.jpg

th_cole4.jpg

Here it is sitting still

HPIM1527.jpg

Edited by coles

320a4c92.jpg. This is what I use to get up in the woods after I arrive at the farm I hunt on. It belongs to my cousin but I use it whenever I need to,it's a powerhouse. It's a 2009 kabota rtv 900. Has 4x4,3 cilender deisel engine,hydrolic trans and hydrolic dump bed. This thing is a power house,it's not great on rough terrain but it goes good in some mud and can Haul a heavy load.

Anthony, I like that little car! Does it still run?

Yes it does Shaun. But the gasket leaks oil from being dried out. A 3 1/2hp Tecumseh. It is a all original 69 Rupp Chevy Jr. These were promotional go karts made by Rupp specifically for Chevy. They were give aways and promo karts for dealer show rooms. It was styled after the Monza, but many Vette fans have been drawn to it. It is a one piece fiberglass body.

A few more pics.

rear.jpg

seat2.jpg

rightside2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This weekend I got to spend all day Saturday on the farm. I had originally planned to just ride my dirt bike all day, which I did plenty of that, but I also found that trespassers had tore down our barbed wire fence and were making a mess on our property.

So, my trail riding took a break and I then took my Polaris back and had to build fence.

Here is my Yamaha WR250F, it's a great running bike with all kinds of low end power. This bike is a great trail and woods bike and is setup just for that. I love the low end and torque.

mini-P1010161.jpg

Here is my Polaris Sportsman 700 Twin...great bike as well:

mini-P1010163.jpg

And here is my truck that I haul them both with:

mini-P1010154.jpg

• 4 weeks later...