Chism

TN Bucknasty

According to this http://www.nbadraft.net/2010mock_draft, not at all. Chism is a good player, not sure he can make it in the pro game though. Not tall or thick enough to be a power forward or center in my opinion... Nor is he quick enough to be a small forward.

That's true about his athleticism, but his ability to shoot that long ball should at least put him somewhere in the second round. I mean, if Robert Dozier made it in last year, Chism should definitely be there. I think he could be someone's Arvidas Sabonis or Sam Perkins. Good passer, ability to stretch the defense, etc.

Edited by TN Bucknasty

Chism is tough, I always thought so and he gave the Buckeyes a lot of trouble but that guy won't be anything in the NBA. It's a hard league to stick in, 14 man rosters...

He'll get his opportunities though, even if he doesn't get drafted, he'll probably get signed as a free agent. Problem is, those are always the first guys to get cut when they need to open up a roster spot.

Edited by muggs