off to the course!

mike

I've played 4 times this year so far, haven't shot 50 or over on 9 holes, which I was hoping for since I didn't golf hardly at all last year, might have got out 3 times all last year. My 9 hole games have been: 47, 47, 46. Played 18 once and shot 97. 3 or 4 years ago I was in the low 80s, plan on going full speed ahead this year again and hopefully by mid summer I'll be back down under 90 again. :)

I shot a 47 last night which was disappointing considering I shot a 42 the last time out on a much harder 9. I'm playing in a big tournament this weekend and my team has a decent shot at winning. It helps having a guy who can hit it regularly over 330 off the tee. I just sit back and do what I can with my short game as I can't compete off the tee with these guys.

I shot a 47 last night which was disappointing considering I shot a 42 the last time out on a much harder 9. I'm playing in a big tournament this weekend and my team has a decent shot at winning. It helps having a guy who can hit it regularly over 330 off the tee. I just sit back and do what I can with my short game as I can't compete off the tee with these guys.

drive for show

putt for dough :D:D:D