Muggs has to be on Cloud 9...

jaret

Well, yes and no. I love the fact they were able to get him in the 3rd round. I'm a little suspect of him though.

Hopefully he'll fit in nicely in Holmgren's style offense and they'll build their playbook around his strenghts instead of tying to fit a square peg into a round hole like they did with Quinn.

I don't think he can throw a good deep ball though. That said, I love his personality. He's humble, a winner, and seems like a good guy. I hope he can come in and win some games here. Hopefully he sits a year while they continue to put some pieces around him.

btw- Johnboy, Doug Worthington in the 7th was a steal too.

Well, yes and no. I love the fact they were able to get him in the 3rd round. I'm a little suspect of him though.

Hopefully he'll fit in nicely in Holmgren's style offense and they'll build their playbook around his strenghts instead of tying to fit a square peg into a round hole like they did with Quinn.

I don't think he can throw a good deep ball though. That said, I love his personality. He's humble, a winner, and seems like a good guy. I hope he can come in and win some games here. Hopefully he sits a year while they continue to put some pieces around him.

btw- Johnboy, Doug Worthington in the 7th was a steal too.

Yeah I'm hearing lots of good about Worthington. I don't know much about him though.

Yeah I'm hearing lots of good about Worthington. I don't know much about him though.

Well, it's kind of funny they took him. He played nosetackle at OSU and they run a 4/3. He's sort of undersized for a DT, even in a 4/3 but especially in a 3/4.

I don't know if they're planning on moving him to DE, or bulking him up or what. But he's a gamer. This was one of the best Dlines the Buckeyes have had a long, long time so he sort of got overlooked. I loved the guy though, he'll bring it every game.

The freaking Squeelers need to stop drafting so many Buckeyes...

Well, it's kind of funny they took him. He played nosetackle at OSU and they run a 4/3. He's sort of undersized for a DT, even in a 4/3 but especially in a 3/4.

I don't know if they're planning on moving him to DE, or bulking him up or what. But he's a gamer. This was one of the best Dlines the Buckeyes have had a long, long time so he sort of got overlooked. I loved the guy though, he'll bring it every game.

The freaking Squeelers need to stop drafting so many Buckeyes...

I heard the Steelers GM Colbert on the radio the other day, he said OSU defensive scheme is the one the most closely resembles the Steelers out of all college teams in the country. That's why they like drafting your boys.

I heard the Steelers GM Colbert on the radio the other day, he said OSU defensive scheme is the one the most closely resembles the Steelers out of all college teams in the country. That's why they like drafting your boys.

Interesting. OSU runs a 4-3 and they use a lot of zone. They don't rush their LBs a lot either...