Someone needs to stop Hamlin

Really? A month ago people were screamin that someone needed to stop Jimmie Johnson. I figured most people would be glad to see someone different winning. I dont understand why a driver starts winning a few races and people start complaining. If a guy wins a few and has a good streak going, then more power to him. Apparently he is doing something right and other teams should try to figure out what they need to do to compete. Im not a Hamlin fan at all. Im a Hendrick motorsports guy all the way. So the guy has won a few races...big deal.

Guest TennesseeTurkey

No way man! stop him? your crazy...... Let him go I hope he wins out! better than Johnson winning it all again.... heck at this point Id take Kyle Busch over JJ...

Hamlin has been pretty good so far this year. He is still a long ways from challenging JJ for the championship though. I've never seen any that is as clutch as JJ.

I'm worried about both Hamlin and Gordon taking the championship this year. Johnson isn't racing like he used too, and they're both taking advantage of it :eek:

Nathan

I'm worried about both Hamlin and Gordon taking the championship this year. Johnson isn't racing like he used too, and they're both taking advantage of it :eek:

Nathan

Im not "worried" about anything but the change from the wing to the spoiler has definitely rattled Johnson I think. People better take advantage of it though because it probably wont take them long to figure it out and they are still 2nd in points. I dont see Hamlin as a big contender for the Championship but Gordon is. Also better keep an eye on Kyle Busch.