Please Pray Everyone :(

Hunt or be Hunted

Jeremy...buddy...I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear this. :( I've been there, buddy; I had two of my best friends killed in auto accidents within a year and a half of each other. It's not fun and is heart-breaking; did he trust in the Lord? I know both of mine did and thus, I know that I'll see them again. My advice is this, if he did trust in Jesus, then think of this as just a temporary state (because in all actuality, it is) and that you will see them again when Christ returns. There is my hope and yours, my friend. ;) Prayers from SD heading to his family and to you, buddy. :(

Dakota

Jeremy...buddy...I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear this. :( I've been there, buddy; I had two of my best friends killed in auto accidents within a year and a half of each other. It's not fun and is heart-breaking; did he trust in the Lord? I know both of mine did and thus, I know that I'll see them again. My advice is this, if he did trust in Jesus, then think of this as just a temporary state (because in all actuality, it is) and that you will see them again when Christ returns. There is my hope and yours, my friend. ;) Prayers from SD heading to his family and to you, buddy. :(

Dakota

Yes, he was a die hard Christian. Just 3 weeks before this happened he told my youth Pastor that he made things right with the Lord. Something tells me he knew this was gonna happen.

Yes, he was a die hard Christian. Just 3 weeks before this happened he told my youth Pastor that he made things right with the Lord. Something tells me he knew this was gonna happen.

Well then, you'll see him again, buddy! ;) Praise the Lord! :cool:

Dakota :)