Official Forum Fantasy Football League Thread

hoosierhunter

Guys-I've created the website and we will auto draft on August 9th at 9 PM Eastern Time. We will have 10 teams for now unless we get more serious interest. This is a "fun" league but competitive banter is more than welcome. No prizes will be awarded but bragging rights will never be forgotten!

I believe Turkey, C Lou, Stone Cold, and VA were in this last year so they definitely are welcome back again. Others please only sign up if your serious about participating on a weekly if not DAILY basis. Please don't sign up if your just gonna set your lineup and not mix it up with the guys throughout the week.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=240708&password=billjordan

league ID is 240708

password is billjordan

Good Luck and let's have some fun.

Guest TennesseeTurkey
What you did not like the draft last year?

no I liked the live draft but the connection Im on is dial up at best at times if we had a live draft Id be out because I couldnt make it

Guest TennesseeTurkey
Gusy I've made a mistake and i met to post IT'S A LIVE DRAFT on August 9th. I repeat-LIVE DRAFT....

You can change that Im sure.... if you cant change it let me know and I'll drop out. OR we can make a separate league with an auto draft.

Guest TennesseeTurkey

Im going to try to be at the local Mcdonalds for the internet conection tonight for the draft. If for some reason I dont make it I guess Ill just have to take my chances as an auto type of draft with you guys live, but I dont see why I wont be there.