The Dumster Fire that is my team...

c_lou

I had a fantasy auction last night and it turned into a complete disaster.

Tony Romo

Matt Hasselback

Jamaal Charles

Ricky Williams

Clinton Portis

Tim Hightower

Fred Taylor

Donald Brown

Javon Ringer

Randy Moss

Pierre Garcon

Davone Bess

Golden Tate

Devin Hester

Darius Heyward-Bey

Dustin Keller

Aarron Hernandez

Kris Brown

Packers

Colts

capital Y capital U capital C capital K!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

Look on the bright side, if Romo throws for 7,500 yards with 68 TDs and Moss grabs 389 passes for 37 TDs you might make the playoffs.:flex:

Moss is in a contract year and I think Romo is going to have a decent year. I also think Charles has a huge year. Talent wins out and he has heaps more than Jones. I think Portis has one more good year in him. I got Brown for $20 and it's a 3 year keeper leauge. With Addai being an injury risk and in the last year of his contract, Brown is more of a future pick than this year.

Darn it, I might be talking myself into this team.

It's a PPR league with performance scoring.

Moss is in a contract year and I think Romo is going to have a decent year. I also think Charles has a huge year. Talent wins out and he has heaps more than Jones. I think Portis has one more good year in him. I got Brown for $20 and it's a 3 year keeper leauge. With Addai being an injury risk and in the last year of his contract, Brown is more of a future pick than this year.

Darn it, I might be talking myself into this team.

It's a PPR league with performance scoring.

Romo is a bum, but it's hard to see him not putting up solid #s with what he has to work with there. 3 years from now you might be okay, this year, you're in a world of hurt Corey.