Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strut10

Finally a pic of a deer that I can say with certainty I will shoot at if he walks by me.

Here's the parade of tweeners from this week (still have one camera card to pull tomorrow).

There's this guy again.........a 9:

CDY_0015.jpg

A decent, wide 8:

CDY_0007-1.jpg

A long-tined 8:

CDY_0002-1.jpg

A pretty pic of a 9:

CDY_0008-1.jpg

And this gnarly old 10 who will die if I get the chance to make it so:

CDY_0014.jpg

CDY_0013-2.jpg

thank you Gary Alt! :D

Some nice bucks there, Don. I'd still take the bad gene to the deep end of the pool if I could control the rest.

Yeah. Gary Alt had zero to do with these bucks. My end of the Strut10 Ranch (which is the sanctuary area of the place) has it's own management rules and Gary Alt's lunatic ideas are not welcomed there. ;)

Me and Lil got me a stand put up this afternoon to try to take advantage of these bucks working the scrapes on this particular woods road. It's at an angle about 50-60 yards in the woods looking between the 2 small trees in the left of each pic. That puts it about a 20-22 yard shot to the road left of where it goes out of the pics. There's another good scrape down there and a couple smaller ones too.

Now to get Big Gnarly moving in the daylight.

Yeah. Gary Alt had zero to do with these bucks. My end of the Strut10 Ranch (which is the sanctuary area of the place) has it's own management rules and Gary Alt's lunatic ideas are not welcomed there. ;)

Me and Lil got me a stand put up this afternoon to try to take advantage of these bucks working the scrapes on this particular woods road. It's at an angle about 50-60 yards in the woods looking between the 2 small trees in the left of each pic. That puts it about a 20-22 yard shot to the road left of where it goes out of the pics. There's another good scrape down there and a couple smaller ones too.

Now to get Big Gnarly moving in the daylight.

A lot of big bucks are showing up in PA in places that used to be dink city. I would not discount Alt as a lunatic, but rather as a guy who saw the problems with a deer herd way out of whack. The argument will be forever on his program. It is working all over the state.

Good luck with Big Gnarly

Big Gnarly is a good name for him, and I dare say he's big and gnarly for a reason. :D i.e.--he doesn't like daylight.

Good luck with him. I'd be tempted to stay out of there until about November 8th.

:cool:

Problem is, I have the 25th thru the 30th of this month to get done whatever it is that I'm gonna get done. That and Nov 6th and 13th. That's it. Hopefully the early chase/seek cycle that's predicted for next week pans out well.