OK guys here we go again

Muff

Guest TennesseeTurkey
With this headline news arctical ..................... AMERICANS AT A LOSS AFTER GETTING BLOWN OUT BY CANADA

http://tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=347965

I guess that the Canucks ain't the only ones who know what it is :D :D

Guess not LOL.... sounds like the under armour all american high school bowl game for football but its hockey?

Man, 5 goals for Russia in the third...yikes! Gotta give Russia credit though, they hung in there. They could've easily came out flat in the third. It's gotta be a little dissheartening being down 3 goals in the third to the team favored to win it all, but they took it to Canada in the last period.

U.S. played great yesterday and came home with the bronze....not too shabby!

And since Canada lost and the all knowing Muff was once again wrong there is no comment LOL I thought Russia played their hearts out and Canada pretty much flopped

hey I am here.....canada played a great 30 minutes.....then went flat half way into the 2nd and just flat out stopped hitting and skating in the 3rd......but I will give it to Russia they made a heck of a come back.....and never wrong to much about Canada 15 gold metals and 27 medals over all way way way ahead of 2nd place....just to let you know....