Looking forward to AR and OH!

redkneck

It all comes down to how Pryor plays. After a great Rose Bowl a year ago, he's seemed to regress on the field and display nothing but immaturity off the field. I just have zero faith in him, and Mallet is pretty darn good.

I think OSU can win it, and I know they'll have a chip on their shoulder about all this 0-9 vs. the SEC nonsense. But if TP starts throwing INTs they'll lose.

All I know is I'm ready for Braxton Miller. He's OSU future. Pryor is a seat warmer now.

1214577344.jpg

Edited by muggs

I can't wait either, Planning on grilling out with some friends and watching it! Should be a good one, but I see the Hogs pulling it out.

I think OSU can win it, and I know they'll have a chip on their shoulder about all this 0-9 vs. the SEC nonsense.

Nonsense Muggsy??? How is it nonsense???:chair:

I can't wait either, Planning on grilling out with some friends and watching it! Should be a good one, but I see the Hogs pulling it out.

Nonsense Muggsy??? How is it nonsense???:chair:

It's nonsense because 4 of those losses came during the Woody Hayes era. When the Buckeyes had good teams back then, they played in the Rose Bowl against Pac 10 teams. When they had bad teams, they played in other bowls and when they played SEC teams in those other bowls the SEC was always the higher ranked team.

Two of those wins came during the John Cooper era...he was an idiot and wasted some major talent.

The Florida game was just an outright better team beating a lesser team. The LSU game...OSU did not deserve to be in that game. Todd Boeckmann was their QB...he was horrid. They were a National contender that year.

Yeah Jason, the Big Ten is terrible this year and it's showing. Michigan is down, Northwestern lost the Big Ten Player of the Year Dan Persa, and Michigan St. was very overrated.

The game that surprised me was the Rose Bowl. Wisconsin is a very good team and I thought they'd run over TCU but that Dalton kid is a really good QB.

Can't say much about records in bowl games. Big 12 is having an off year. But hey, the three Okie teams won big, so I'm happy.

As for OSU/Ark....not sure who I want to win. If OSU wins, we'll be hearing from Muggsy for a while...but if Arkansas wins, all the SEC boys will be bragging. Kind of the lesser of two evils if you ask me.

Can't say much about records in bowl games. Big 12 is having an off year. But hey, the three Okie teams won big, so I'm happy.

As for OSU/Ark....not sure who I want to win. If OSU wins, we'll be hearing from Muggsy for a while...but if Arkansas wins, all the SEC boys will be bragging. Kind of the lesser of two evils if you ask me.

Kev, why do you think so Negatively of us SEC folk? Why, I know I won't be bragging, no need to the bowl results speak for themselves, I'll only come in to correct those that are wrong:chat:

When that punt got blocked, I think there was a collective *barf* all across the state of Ohio.....thoughts of "Oh no, here we go again"....

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.

How many injuries can you take to one of the best defenses in the nation and still compete?

Lucky is a good word to describe the outcome. How many TD's did Ark leave out there with dropped balls?

In your face Ohio State football in the first half - (too) conservative protect the lead football in the second half, and it almost cost 'em. Big mo was definitely on the Hogs side in the second half.

Big monkey off of the Big 10 back for sure. :cool:

Lucky is a good word to describe the outcome. How many TD's did Ark leave out there with dropped balls?

In your face Ohio State football in the first half - (too) conservative protect the lead football in the second half, and it almost cost 'em.

:yes:

Nice win by OSU...I suppose. They should be sending gift baskets to those Arkansas receivers this morning though. Those guys must have had some big money on Ohio State. :poke:

:yes:

I think Terrell gave them a good deal/source on a tattoo parlor. :D