Craig Mack?

muggs

You know what's funny? All the posts in the lounge preaching about family values on this forum and such and yet look at the emoticons you can use....:fish::gun_bandana::2guns::boxing:

Yeah, but I'm not the one preaching those values, lol. I just have to enforce them. Tom and Eric can tell you, I'm a terrible dad, and I still have a sailor's mouth. :boxing::angel1::48::fish::poke:

That's what I'm thinking

Why in the world would Les Miles leave LSU for a Michigan program that is going to take years to rebuild?

Actually, I'm pretty sure the only reason they haven't fired Rich Rod yet is due to the fact they can't find anyone to take the job.

Why in the world would Les Miles leave LSU for a Michigan program that is going to take years to rebuild?

Actually, I'm pretty sure the only reason they haven't fired Rich Rod yet is due to the fact they can't find anyone to take the job.

Good question, but Les knows he can have a 7 or 8 win season, and he's gone from baton rouge.

For the same reason Richrod left West Virginia when he had a top 5 team there.:gun_bandana:

Because he can.

Better question is why would he want to leave LSU for a Michigan program that was stacked with great players he didn't recruit??

With the recruitment power that Michigan has, they should be in the top 10 of freshman classes every year. But they're not...don't even think they're in the top 25 this year.

But let Les Miles accept the job and you can bet they will be again.

Any coach who can take over at Oklahoma State and in 3 years go 2-1 against OU and make 3 straight bowl games, has some skills.

The guys offense is money in the bank. One of the worst defenses in the nation was the problem.

No it wasn't...he's got a bunch of midgets running around out there, tiny RBs, tiny QBs, tiny WRs.

That offense was developed by schools that had no choice but to utilize smaller, quick guys because the bigger athletes went to better conferences and teams. When you have the recruiting power of Michigan, you don't ignore that and start recruiting midgets to "fit your offense" unless you're a complete moron.

And the defense was his fault too...you have to recruit that side of the ball too.