THE Ohio State University vs. Arkansas- a game analysis

muggs

It's very simple, ultimately what cost the Razorbacks was TOO much speed and TOO much talent. You know, being an SEC team, they're almost superhuman...well, at least that is what Skip Bayless and the rest of the ESPN guys have brainwashed me into thinking after years of false claims. I mean, nevermind that THE Ohio State University puts more guys into the NFL than most programs...what does that matter? You don't have to be fast to play in the NFL, if you had to be fast, no NFL teams would draft Buckeye players- I'm sure they'd just draft SEC guys- ya know, 'cause they're so fast and all.

Let's get back to the Razorbacks though, they play in the SEC. That conference is better than the NFL. Actually, if the NFL and God had a child, it would be the SEC. I'd like to see the New England Patriots play Arkansas. I'm thinking Arkansas by 47. It's SEC football after all dagnum...

On a serious note, I thought Knile Davis was a beast. He'd look good in a Brownies uni.

Edited by muggs

Hung around the OSU bus after the game and got a heck of a deal on the MVP trophy from a guy named Pryor. I thought it was worth the $200? The Sugar Bowl trophy was $2,500.
Thought the same thing, how funny would it have been had he held it up on stage right after they gave it to him and started calling out bids? :D

Come on guys...I mean, the Browns bashing should stop. They fired their coach, I don't think they've ever tried that before. I think they're problems are over now. Perrenniel 12 win team from this day forward.

Wow. Finally, after all these years he's had enough. I'll send you a Steelers jersey. Welcome to the light.:2guns::48:

Dude, you're joking, right? He's not an NFL QB in my opinion. If anything, I'd say the Bills should draft Mallet.

The Bills have tried the "proto-typical" type QB several times. Pryor has a good enough arm and mobility to be a serviceable QB in the NFL. Crap...if Tebow can make it, Pryor should be a star.

BTW- I think the Bills will more than likely draft Da'quan Bowers and then either keep Fitzpatrick or try to sign Vince Young.

The Bills have tried the "proto-typical" type QB several times. Pryor has a good enough arm and mobility to be a serviceable QB in the NFL. Crap...if Tebow can make it, Pryor should be a star.

BTW- I think the Bills will more than likely draft Da'quan Bowers and then either keep Fitzpatrick or try to sign Vince Young.

I don't really like Pryors arm at all. I don't expect him to last in the NFL, but you never know. He claims he's returning for his senior year, even though he won't play a full schedule I'm sure he'll improve.

Fitz had a pretty good year. I think they could win with that guy. I don't know who Bowers is, but I hope my Browns draft your boy Blackmon from Okie St.

Bills picking Pryor in first round was littered with sarcasm. That being said, I still wouldn't mind having him.

Luck just undeclared. That will probably shoot Gabbert up to the top QB but he's not #1 material. Safe to say, everyone's draft board is screwed up now. Now I'm thinking the Bills will trade down and pick up another late round pick.

Luck is out of his mind. Why would you pass up millions of guarenteed dollars for a worthless degree?:2guns::gun_bandana::angel1:

Agree with passing up the millions is stupid, but I don't think any degree, even Business Ed. is worthless. :D

God forbid he gets injured next year, you could kiss lifetime financial security aloha.