Why should anyone care about bowl games?

buckbuster11

Seriously I dont get all the hype around some of these bowl games. What did Ohio State win last night? A bowl of sugar? These are meaningless exhibitions as far as I'm concerned...except for the national title game of course. What am I missing here? Someone enlighten me please.:boxing::2guns::gun_bandana::fish::poke::turned:

Well...it is better than a 12 team playoff or something. I mean, look at NCAA basketball, that tourney they have in March...no one even pays attention to it.:poke:

Just think about a football bracket that had Auburn, Oregon, TCU, Boise St., Wisc, OSU, whoever won the Big 12...how awesome would that be?

Because we're men!! They should keep extending this years football season to overlap with next years football season!

I'd rather watch two D3 schools with names that leave me wondering what state they're from play against each other in the D-Con Vermin Bowl than any NBA, NHL, Nascar, MLB, olympics, etc. garbage on TV.

Man up Johnny! :boxing:

Because we're men!! They should keep extending this years football season to overlap with next years football season!

I'd rather watch two D3 schools with names that leave me wondering what state they're from play against each other in the D-Con Vermin Bowl than any NBA, NHL, Nascar, MLB, olympics, etc. garbage on TV.

Yeah, Johnny. AF :boxing:

Tom's my friend :yes:

Guest TennesseeTurkey
I know, I learned that Canadians are sensitive the last time :boxing::poke:

If I remember right it was also about the hockey team.... You were in double trouble :boxing:

I was wondering the same thing myself about all these bowl games. I used to be big into football in my teenage years but for some reason lost a lot of interest over the years. I'm slowly getting back into watching it and don't have a clue as to half of what goes on now.

All I know is the Who Dat? Nation can shut their traps now cause they got spanked by the Seahawks. I find that very humorous.

Dang skippy!