mitrrophybowhunter

Members
  • Posts

    743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mitrrophybowhunter

  1. Re: Quick Spin fletcings! I would try them but I am afraid that the larger area at the outter most part of the vane with cause problems shooting through the whisker bisquit. I have heard mixed reviews on them. Some love um some don't. go figure LOL
  2. Re: Grew two points I am trying to change this LOL. Our little property of 165 acres won;t shoot anything under an 8 point now. QDM as much as we can.
  3. Re: New Years Resolution still going as planned!!!!! Good job buddy. Working out is a must Oh by the way 250-218=32 sorry i had too
  4. Re: What is this thing with arrow speed? Don't know!!!!!!! I worry about kinetic energy. That being said using a 400 gram arrow at 250 fps gives you enough to hunt ELK and other big game. Speed is not everything. Does it help? Yes, I personally only use one pin out to 30 yards due to a flat arrow trajectory People should focus more on placement!!!!!!
  5. Re: Rubicon or Rhino I would definetly go with the Rhino if you can afford it
  6. Re: **Funny story to share thats true*** OMG that is too funny
  7. Re: If you plant it.....(pics) Very nice. We are planting this spring. Hopefully in a couple years we will see such good results
  8. Re: New Broadhead stickin with my spitfires
  9. Re: baby buckee workout I SEE SOME BABY FAT!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Re: 135 class indiana 9 point AWESOME BUCK
  11. Re: Texas bowhunt, I\'m leaving today! good luck
  12. Re: Today must be promotion day! congrats moron LOL
  13. Re: Am I the only one....... out of ALL the stuff they pull on ebay why not that??
  14. Re: Big Snake i would have emptied the shotgun on him I killed a massisauga rattler in my garage this past summer. Thing was strking at me. They aern't very big but man I did a number on him with a shovel
  15. Re: Mobil 1 Oil I must say you DO NOT need to change your oil that often. The reason that they suggest 3-5K is to make sure there is no leaks. I know I will get backlash but European's change their oil about every 15,000 miles. The cost to change the oil is very very high there ( like $120 ). They are running diesels too were running temps are usually hugher. THis being said I change mine between 6-7,500
  16. Re: WHO HAS THE BIGGEST FEET LOL I am doubly weird than. Like I said size 15 and my second toe is longer and bends at a 45 degree angle towards the big toe at the last knuckle
  17. Re: Cool Visitor that is soooo cool
  18. Re: Info on the nap spitfire broadheads.... i love um
  19. I thought I would bring this up. I was get a shocking reaction when people ask me waht size shoe do I wear. Well it is size 15! What do you guys and gals wear?? Sure is hard to find scent control Boots
  20. Re: Gun Safety (must see) Dumb a@@!!
  21. Re: Keep GW in your prayers if you would.... This is never a good thing to hear. feel better
  22. Re: Which SUV? Nissan.........very powerful V-6 and much better MPG with the huge increase in gas prices
  23. Re: Lost Hunting Land I feel for you
  24. Re: FOC ????\'s On the ez crest website the crests weight about 10 grams. I would think you could add this to the fletching total weight and it should give you pretty accurate FOC!
  25. Re: Scentblocker Socks I am thinking they won't fit on my size 15 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!