coorsdrifter

Members
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coorsdrifter

  1. Dang,I'm going to have to get a bow and learn to shoot,so I can go on something like that.Looks like everyone had a great time.
  2. coorsdrifter

    My Girls

    Before you know it you'll be chasing boys off the front steps with a 12ga:D
  3. I wear'em,I've been in and have seen some pretty bad accidents.Will seat belts help all the time????No,will they help the vast majority of times,yes.
  4. From what I have heard in the news,I guess it is pretty bad outbreak.Thought it said 1 dead and at 20 sick. Hope he gets better soon,I've had it and its no fun.
  5. What can I say...Mondays they suck:mad:
  6. I'm trying to get my equipment gathered up also.
  7. Works for me,thanks for the link
  8. I think I pulled a similar critter out of my truck grill this morning.
  9. Been ready for deer season ever since I got back from my bear hunt back in May.
  10. Thanks,never thought about cooling them before with water,I would have just hung them and air cooled them.I'll have to give it a try when I get back into the house.
  11. Dang!!That makes my eyes hurt just looking at it.
  12. I have been meaning to give that I try,Do you have your own recipe that you use or do go the premixed route,also what temp do consider the sausage done?
  13. coorsdrifter

    Chiggers!

    There is a product called "Chigarid" it is basically clear finger nail polish and camphor mixed together.works wonders,it kills them and takes care of the itch at the same time.
  14. Had the privilege of driving in the storm this morning,all the way from Lake Charles to Baytown.Finally said heck with it and stopped for few hours to try and let everything pass.When I called my customer they said not to even bother coming in today,as their lot is flooded and they don't have any power. So,now get to stay the night at one of the fine Baytown truck stops.
  15. So, I poured my bowl and went to the fridge to get some milk and wouldn't you know it, it's gone. My daughter drank the last of it this morning.... Did she put the carton back??Always hate that,my luck has always been that the milk is soured:(
  16. coorsdrifter

    Roadtrips

    If them fellers from Georgia are even on the road thats an improvement:D
  17. I'm heading back to North Fork,Id.Where I went for my bear hunt,great people around that area,and saw all kind of elk and sign.Now if they are still there come Oct that's a different story:rolleyes:.
  18. I finally got the go ahead from the boss to take vacation in Oct.I will be heading back to Idaho for their 1st week of rifle elk season.:D
  19. Yes,the way I see it if its legal in your state,do it if you want. I use bait for fish,so I don't see a problem.
  20. Just have to go some time,if you don't you'll end up putting it off and wish'n.Had an awesome time and will w/o a doubt go again.In fact I'm planning on heading there this fall for elk hunt.
  21. The back straps were.... Great!:DI was hunting around Salmon,Id in Salmon National Forest.I'm going to get a full mount done on the bear.Heres another pic,showing the white blaze,.The two people I the pic are the guides I somehow missed out getting in on this pic.
  22. Scored on my 1st bear.We hunted hard for 6 evenings,only seeing a couple of bears late in the day(one was HUGE),with no light to shoot.This one showed up Thursday evening.It's a young chocolate female,with a perfect coat,no rubs anywhere.I'll try to give a better discription of hunt when I get home.:D
  23. Low cal stuff??!!:eek:Heck it's to late for that.Like closing the barn door after the horse already got out.