Larry

Members
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Larry

  1. Congrats on the birds, we have several weeks yet before we get to start here in Indiana, and they are starting to strut and gobble right now!!!!!
  2. Enjoy those times while they are young, because when they get older and know so much more that you do, they aren't quite as cute!!:camera:
  3. They are all good, depending on your setup. I have always used NAP Spitfires, and Thunderheads before that. I have also used the Shuttle T Locks. And they all performed great for me.
  4. Here in Indiana we can, but when I lived in Ohio you could not. I am not sure if it is still that way or not.
  5. My wife wants to get one of them for the grandkids, looks pretty cool!
  6. Seen him two years ago, he does put on a great show, enjoy yourself:)
  7. Definately a Black Widow, we have them here at work, along with Brown Recluses
  8. Larry

    Need your prayers.

    Really Sorry for your loss friend!
  9. and jaret I really like the OSU avatar!!!! Go Bucks!!
  10. Alarm is set @ 05:00, usually up before that, get to work around 6:30, home around 5:00. 5 days a week. Sleep in on the weekends, usually to almost 6:00 am, boy does that feel good!
  11. Congratulations, nice shooting. Looks like a good shoot!
  12. Not a "Facebook" user, however I agree that someone must be turning you in. Its ashame that the Facebook Police would actually remove your posts!:hammer1:
  13. Larry

    New Member

    Welcome fellow Hoosier, I also am new here, what part of Ind. are you from?
  14. Sounds like you did an excellant job, you should be proud. I also teach CPR, First Aid, etc. but that is only a one day class, and then you have a different class the next day. The teaching that you do would be a lot tougher. Congratulations on a fine job!
  15. Larry

    Please Pray for Cash

    Just read these pages. I'm glad your little guy is getting back to normal, it is really scary when it happens to one of ours and we cant do anything about it. Prayers sent from SW Indiana for a continuous recovery!!
  16. Larry

    Paducah KY

    Yes, elk at "Land between the Lakes"
  17. If you have any of the 300's left try them at different distances and see if there is a difference in their flight. Could be just a tuning problem.
  18. Larry

    Paducah KY

    Paducah is close to "Land between the Lakes" very good hunting, and the fishing in Kentucky and Barkley lake is awesome!
  19. Welcome, I am also a newbie here!
  20. Yes, Congrats nswhitetail, Canada did win more golds. And USA sent more people to the podium. So both teams were winners. USA just had more winners!
  21. I drive right at 100 miles a day, and I bought an older, (98 model) cadillac and get about 22 mpg's. not exceptional but I am 6'4" and the extra leg room is really nice. I was driving my Silverado before I got this car and was only getting around 12 to 14 mpg's. So the Caddy is an improvement.