RalloZ35

Members
  • Posts

    72
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RalloZ35

  1. Really nice buck, Taxidermist did a really good job also!
  2. It is the original as far as i know, somebody bought it and put it in the box and left it for a few years, then my dad bought it and i just shot it a few months ago and that was the first time it was ever shot according to my dad.
  3. Thats really cool, ive never seen anything likt that before
  4. Nice find, but it probably would of been better if you could of shot him and had him on your wall.
  5. I might be getting a Remington 870 20 gauge and its an Express Magnum. I am just wondering if that means that it can shoot 3'' shells or 2 3/4''. Please help, thanks.
  6. Obama was okay with me but.... I didnt do any studying on him and then I realized that he supports abortion and I havnt liked him since. But he wont be able to do it, and if he tries to take guns away. I guaruntee he'll end up being assainated or he'll be kicked out.
  7. Wow, that looks nice. What caliber is it??
  8. Okay, will do i think ill go this week end and look at them, thanks.
  9. Like they said in the last few pictures, the bull most likely jumped a fence and tripped and got his antlers stuck. Nature didnt put that fence there. But yea, that story made me sad that the bull didnt make it and that it had to go like that. I dont mind when its hunting and its a rather fast death but when they die like that its just sad.
  10. I like the Bear Archery bows but there, a little expensive for me.
  11. Okay thanks, So maybe ill just go over to gandermountain this weekend.
  12. I want to try out bow season either this year or next, and am wondering what a good bow would be. I have tried to pull some back and didnt succeed. I believe the draw length was 30-31 inches and the weight of the pull was around 70lbs. What do you guys think a good starter bow would be? I would like to get the complete set with sights and all the fancy things so I dont have to bother with getting them seperate. Thanks.
  13. I havnt gone squirrel hunting, that is the ammo I am currently shooting through my gun, I do not hunt yet. :bang:
  14. I would have to agree with that one
  15. Do you guys think useing .22 shorts for squirrel would be a good idea, the shorts I have are solid points and they travel slower there would be less meat loss. Tell me what you think. Thanks:gun1:
  16. i think ill try a box of them and see how they go.
  17. Hey, im not a super intense fisherman but i wanna catch some bass for my pond this year and am wonder what type of lure, techniques, and where (pond, river). If you can tell me, thanks.
  18. That looks really awesome, what exactly will you be using it for, just range shooting (making everyone and the range jealous) or maybe varmint hunting??
  19. Well, it was her first calve but when we bought the lot of 5 heifers, one didnt get bred, and the other 4 had calves and the others ones are actually large calves compared to previous years. This calf just isnt really growing much at all, and it wasnt early it was the very last calf we had, we used to never have problems here before, but i hear them almost every night now. They killed and ate a young doe dow in the crick in the pasture( the deer tore my fence up ) but i think I hope itll all be okay
  20. Its now time for calves and there arent going to be as many as last year as we sold a few cows. Last year there werent any coyote problems, only problems were that one heifer kept getting out and it was a fast little thing..lol. Last year one of the cows threw a runt and we still have that cow and I am curious if that cow will throw another runt. So just here to say that hopefully no coyotes come around because nobodys gonna be able to help.
  21. I looked everyother day and i didnt find anything, but great finds you guys
  22. RalloZ35

    sheds

    Ive gone out about 20 times from february and i havnt seen a single shed nothin, nada im gonna keep tryin, cause i know there are deer here just doesnt seem like it.
  23. I wanna find some sheds, but i just havnt seen anything and ive been going out every other day, i havnt seen any deer for quite awhile now.